Sunday 27 February 2011

A weekend with Beth


On Thursday 10th February I took Feathers home with me and I took Feathers to my Gran's house.  When it was time for bed I taught him how to use a computer.  On Friday I was eating my breakfast and he was eating mine instead of his coz my Mum and I went to the shops and got him some food.  At night we were watching Camp Rock the Final Jam.  It is really funny and Mr Macaw keeps turning away when the singing starts and squawks.  He was chewing his tail and singing.  Our power went out and Mr Macaw was shaking and so was I but the upstairs lights were on and Mr Macaw was fine.  When it was time for bed Mr Macaw was squawking all night.

On Saturday I went to Aunt Ann's house and I saw my cousin Martin.  I showed him Mr Macaw and Mr Macaw was biting his top and he kept eating everyone's dinner and even mine.

On Sunday I went to Sunday School and I showed him to all my friends.  When it was time to go home I took him to my Gran's house.

On Monday I took Mr Macaw to Monkey Business and we had a good time.  When it was time for dinner I had a McDonalds and I got a burger and Mr Macaw got a Happy Meal. It was really nice!

On Valentine's Day I got a box of chocolates and card and it was a Mystery Card and Mr Macaw was eating my box of chocolates.

No comments: