Sunday 17 April 2011

A weekend with Shauna

Mummified!
On Friday after school, Jennifer came over to my house and we played with Mr Macaw.  Firstly we listened to music on my iPod, secondly we had a carpet picnic then we tidied my dolls' house.  Mr Macaw seemed to enjoy all these!

On Saturday, he came to watch my swimming lessons in the morning. In the afternoon he watched "Shark's Tale" with Grant and me.  Later he came with me to my Uncle's engagement party.  Eilidh, Kirsteen and Malcolm sat with us at the party and we all played with the balloons that were on the dance floor.

On Sunday I took Mr Macaw to Erskine garden Centre.  There we had an Empire biscuit and juice with Dad then walked round the shop.  When Mr Macaw squawked in the large plant pots it echoed!  It was great having him.

No comments: